Gosford Furniture Removals and Karis Removals have been members of the Australian Furniture Removers’ Association (AFRA) since 1996. AFRA is a national body for developing and maintaining standards and ethics in the furniture removal industry. By choosing an AFRA member you are choosing a company committed to meeting the highest industry standards.
Each AFRA member must have:
- policies and procedures in line with best and safe work practices.
- well maintained vehicles appropriate for removals.
- approved premises to conduct their business.
- safe and secure storage facilities.
- compliance with the Financial Services Reform Act.
An AFRA member uses the correct documentation for:
- Contracts - the AFRA Removals Contract is a legally binding contract. It ensures maximum protection for you and specifically covers all aspects of your removal.
Each year Gosford Furniture Removals and Karis Removals have an audit and inspection to ensure they comply with the stringent requirements for being an AFRA member. They have passed every inspection, every year.